- Winter Village Wreath - Tutor Flossy Teacake
10:00 am - 4:00 pm
|Winter Village Wreath - Tutor Flossy Teacake||£65.00 (GBP)*||Sold Out|
* price includes taxes
Booking Information: Please book your place online. Payments are taken securely via PayPal – you do not need to have a Paypal account. Please call the shop asap if you prefer not to pay online to guarantee your place on 01995 603363. Please be aware that your place is not guaranteed until payment is received.
You can read our full Terms and Conditions here.
About The Workshop:
Craft a winter village themed wreath using a preformed twiggy structure. Build and personalise your own village set in the hills or mountains using embellishments and machine-embroidered textiles to create a snowy scene. Add glitter for that magical finishing touch then hang and admire year after year.
Dates and Times:
Sat 23rd November
10 – 4pm
Skill level: No experience necessary, this workshop is suitable for all.
Learn how to layer and create a beautiful wintery scene set within a twiggy wreath. Machine embroider mountains, houses, snowmen, whatever your imagination fancies!
- Twig Wreath
- All materials needed for the workshop
- Lovely tea, coffee and cake
You will need:
- Sewing machine.
- Basic sewing kit (including scissors, needles, thread etc)
- Small pieces of fabric (to personalise your piece)
- Embellishments (beads, buttons, sequins etc)
- Lace trim (if you so fancy!)