- Sewing Machine Pocket Organiser - Tutor Linda Robinson
10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Booking Information: online payments are taken securely via PayPal – you do not need to have a Paypal account. If you prefer not to book and pay online, please call Linda or Rebecca on 01995 603363 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book your place.
About The Workshop…
Keep everything to hand whilst using your sewing machine with this lovely pocket organiser.
This is the perfect class for those wanting to extend their machine sewing skills or anyone wanting to make a pocket tidy to work on when machine sewing.
Your next step on from Machine Sewing for the Terrified..
You Will Learn
Stage by stage we will cover pattern cutting, how to use wadding to make your pocket organiser robust, we will make pockets and learn how to sew bias binding to finish off your project with the neatest edges.
We will make a thread catcher too, so you can keep your sewing area super tidy.
This workshop is suitable for those who have been on Machine Sewing for the Terrified.
- Sewing machine, manual, new sewing needles 70/75’s
- All you machine sewing feet you have
- 3 fat quarters of scrummy cotton fabrics – available from Creative Thread shop
- Matching thread
- 3 metres matching bias binding
- Fabric scissors, pins, hand sewing needles
- Cutting mat, ruler and rotary cutter if you have one
- Your lunch
Linda will supply the wadding, for a small extra charge.