- Sewing For Pleasure Coach Trip NEC Birmingham 2020
8:00 am - 6:30 pm
Booking Information: Please book your place online. Payments are taken securely via PayPal – you do not need to have a Paypal account. Please call the shop asap if you prefer not to pay online to guarantee your place on 01995 603363. Please be aware that your place is not guaranteed until payment is received.
You can read our full Terms and Conditions here.
About The Trip: For those that are passionate about all things creative why not join us on a day trip to ‘Sewing For Pleasure’ at the NEC in Birmingham where you can discover a wealth of exciting materials, threads, embellishments, fabrics and more. Be inspired from the catwalk, exhibitions by national and international textile artists or try your hand at something new during a workshop.
This extensive event incorporates three shows all under one roof: Sewing for Pleasure, Fashion & Embroidery and The Creative Craft Show.
There is so much to see and do at what is arguably the best show in the North. So, if you love dressmaking, patchwork, embroidery, knitting, felt making, card making, cake decorating and more then this is the trip for you.
Ticket Cost: £34
What’s Included with your ticket?
- Coach travel from Garstang
- Entry ticket to the NEC Birmingham on Sunday 22 March 2020
- Entry to three shows at one venue the NEC Birmingham
- Raffle Ticket
- Return travel to Garstang
8am Coach pick up at the North end of Garstang High Street (outside Clare & Howard Opticians, across the road from OneStop)
4pm Depart from NEC to arrive back in Garstang at approximately 6.30pm
* High Street Car Park (pay and display)
* Garstang High Street is free to park all day on Sundays in the marked bays
* DO NOT PARK IN BOOTHS CAR PARK – it is now restricted to a maximum of 3 hours and they are very strict, issuing a £100 fine for going over the time limit
A jolly day out for all!