- Garden Shed and Allotment - Tutor Flossy Teacake
10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Booking Information: Please book your place online. Payments are taken securely via PayPal – you do not need to have a Paypal account. Please call the shop asap if you prefer not to pay online to guarantee your place on 01995 603363. Please be aware that your place is not guaranteed until payment is received.
You can read our full Terms and Conditions here.
About The Workshop:
Be inspired by the original ceramic works of Flossy Teacake and create your own 3D fabric shed along with a stitched freestanding allotment. You can personalise your design and push the boundaries through free machine embroidery to create beautiful textures and surfaces. Ceramic soil will be provided to add your very own stitched vegetables and flowers, or you could even made a garden spade or two!
Dates and Times:
Sat 26 October
10 – 4pm
Skill level: No experience necessary, this workshop is suitable for all.
Using hand picked fabrics you will be taught how to create a 3D structure using templates, bond-a-web and layering techniques. Add free motion embroidery, buttons, beads and bunting – and all round skill builder workshop and a play day with the fabulous Flossy.
Everything, Flossy will bring all the materials you need for this workshop.
- All tools and materials for creating your 3D garden
- Lovely tea, coffee and cake
You will need;
- Basic sewing kit (including scissors, needles, thread etc)
- Embellishments (beads, buttons, sequins etc) just to personalise your piece.
- Sewing machine, you may want to do free machine embroidery if you have past experience.