Terms & Conditions
For Creative Thread Workshops bookings
Booking and immediate payment for all workshops is essential to avoid disappointment.
Places for workshops and courses are limited and all bookings remain provisional until payment in full is received. Creative Thread reserves the right to re-allocate or cancel the place if not paid for within 48 hours of booking.
Bookings can be paid for:
- Via the website (Register Now button) using a secure PayPal facility (payment can be made as a guest, you do not need a PayPal account)
- Call 01995 603363 making payment by card
- Pop in the shop on 68b Church Street, Garstang PR3 1YA and make payment in person, or
- Request our Bank Transfer details via email
Please carefully check dates before going ahead with the payment.
Once your booking is complete you will receive a confirmation from us. Please check your junk/spam folders if you cannot locate correspondence in your main inbox and contact us if you haven’t received these within 24 hours of completing your booking.
- Payment is non-refundable if you cancel within 2 weeks of the workshop date, we will of course try our best to fill your place, if we do we will refund your payment or you can use your payment towards a future booking, we will keep a credit record
- Places cancelled before the 2 week cut off will be refunded minus a £5 admin fee
- If you find you are unable to attend one of our classes you may of course send someone in your place. Please let us know that person’s name before the class so we may welcome them
Cancellation by Creative Thread
It is very unlikely that we would cancel a class, course or workshop, however all of our events require a minimum number of students to allow them to run. We reserve the right to cancel an event if insufficient numbers enrol, we will let you know as soon as possible. Occasionally we may also need to cancel a course at very short notice due to unpredictable circumstances. (Weather, illness etc)
In case of a cancellation on our part, you will be entitled to a full refund, or credit note towards future bookings (you will have to pay the difference if the other course has a higher cost). We will not be liable for any travel expenses, or any other costs you may incur.
Please book your place online.
Booking and immediate payment for all events is essential to avoid disappointment.
Places for workshops and courses are limited and all bookings remain provisional until payment in full is received.
Payments are taken securely via PayPal – you do not need to have a PayPal account to make payment.
Please call the shop within 48 hours of reserving your place if you prefer not to pay online: 01995 603363.