Attending Artist’s workshops in venues around Garstang.
Sewing safely. We are really looking forward to welcoming you back to our events and want your workshop experience to feel as normal, safe and friendly as usual whilst providing a safe environment for everyone including staff and tutors. We will do our best to make sure these measures don’t impact your experience.
We prefer to err on the side of caution for a little while longer we hope you understand. See you soon!
- Class sizes for events in village halls will be determined by the size of the space available, enabling good social distancing to be maintained.
- Do not attend if you have any covid symptoms, or have been in contact with someone who tests positive. Call us on 01995 603363.
- Hand sanitiser will be available throughout the day for your use.
- Please bring a mask as artists may prefer you to wear a mask during demonstrations and 1-1 teaching.
- Drinks will be available; at this moment we cannot provide our lovely biscuits or cakes we hope this isn’t too much of a disappointment. Please feel free to bring along supplies for yourself.
- You may prefer to bring your own mug/flask to events that’s fine.
- Fresh air – Halls will be well ventilated so please dress according to our British weather.
Workshops and classes taught by Linda in the Studio at 68b Church Street, Garstang. As we learn to live with the effects of the pandemic, I value your consideration for myself and others who may be in a similar situation. Having a suppressed immune system due to my RA medication, I continually observe my medical team’s advice whilst itching to return to teaching my classes. So we have put in place the following guidelines, thank you for your understanding and continued support.
Changes we have made
- Studio class sizes will be limited to 4 students, to ensure social distancing can be maintained.
- Please do not attend if you have any covid symptoms, or have been in contact with someone who tests positive. Call us on 01995 603363.
- A contact number is required on the day.
- Lateral flow tests before attending are welcomed, temperature test on arrival is available.
- The windows will be open during your workshop please dress in layers to adjust to the British weather.
- Before and after each class the studio area & working surfaces will be thoroughly cleaned.
- The toilet will be cleaned before the class and a disinfectant spray will be available for your use during the day.
- We will provide hand sanitiser for each workstation.
During your stay
- Please sanitise your hands on entry and during the day.
- During demonstrations, 1-1 teaching, and when moving around the studio please wear masks. This also includes the stairway to the toilet.
- Drinks will be prepared for you, at this moment we cannot provide our lovely biscuits or cakes we hope this isn’t too much of a disappointment. Please feel free to bring along supplies for yourself.
- We will be asking you to leave the studio for the lunch break (45 minutes). There are plenty of places to get food nearby and outside places to sit if you’d prefer.
- Please bring your own set of equipment.
If you have any concerns or questions about the above, please email Linda at email@example.com