Attending Artist’s workshops in venues around Garstang.
Sewing safely. As we welcome you back to our events we want your workshop experience to feel as normal, safe and friendly as usual whilst providing a safe environment for everyone including staff and tutors. We will do our best to make sure these measures don’t impact your experience.
We prefer to err on the side of caution for a little while longer we hope you understand. See you soon!
Attending an event in a Village Hall –
- Class sizes for events in village halls will be determined by the size of the space available, enabling good social distancing to be maintained.
- Do not attend if you have any covid symptoms, or have been in contact with someone who tests positive. Call us on 01995 603363.
- Hand sanitiser will be available throughout the day for your use.
- Please bring a mask as artists may prefer you to wear a mask during demonstrations and 1-1 teaching.
- You may prefer to bring your own mug/flask to events that’s fine.
- Fresh air – Halls will be well ventilated so please dress according to our British weather. You could bring along a lap quilt of blanket bear in mind your may be sitting for a while,
Workshops and classes taught by Linda in the Studio at 68b Church Street, Garstang. We have put in place the following guidelines, thank you for your understanding and continued support.
Changes we have made
- Currently Studio class sizes will be limited to 4/5 students, to ensure social distancing can be maintained.
- Please do not attend if you have any covid symptoms, or have been in contact with someone who tests positive. Call us on 01995 603363.
- A contact number is required on the day. Track and trace.
- We would appreciate lateral flow tests before attending are recommended.
- The windows will be open during your workshop please dress in layers to adjust to the British weather. As above you may want to bring a lap quilt, as the weather gets cooler
- Before and after each class the studio area & working surfaces will be thoroughly cleaned.
- The toilet will be cleaned before the class.
- We will provide hand sanitiser for your use.
During your stay
- Please sanitise your hands on entry and during the day.
- Masks; – During demonstrations, 1-1 teaching, and when moving around the studio please wear masks. This also includes the stairway to the toilet.
- Drinks will be prepared for you during the day
- Please bring your own set of equipment.
If you have any concerns or questions about the above, please email Linda at email@example.com